Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dunkin Donuts Coffee

I was never a big coffee drinker.  Lately, however, I have gotten hooked on Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee (okay, maybe its not the basic coffee that I'm hooked on -- I like a "large" with a lot of cream and 4 Splenda).  While this makes me far from a coffee expert, I know much more qualified people who swear by Dunkin Donuts coffee.  A news story indicating that it was noted the favorite coffee of a group of truck drivers, then, caught my eye.  It not only won, but by a fairly large margin (Dunkin Donuts was the favorite of 43% while McDonalds and Starbucks were second and third with 21% and 20% respectively).  In other culinary areas, the favorite fast food was Subway, the favorite snack was fresh fruit, and after morning coffee, most drink water for the rest of the day.  Sounds like this group of truck drivers tries to eat pretty healthy out on the road.  When necessary, however, their favorite antacid is Tums.  If your interested in the full survey (e.g., they prefer Kenworth tractors, Bridgestone tires, and Super 8 hotels) you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment